First. Properties of silica sols
Silica sol is a dispersion of nano-silica particles in water or solvent, which is an odorless and non-toxic colloidal solution. Silica sol is a dispersion of silica nanoparticles in water or solvent. Because the silica in silica sol contains a large amount of water and methyl, silica sol can also be expressed as SiO2.nH2O
Second, the properties of water glass
Water glass in water glass solution. In the south, it glass, the north called effervescent alkali. Water glass is a solution of water glass. Sodium metasilicate is a colorless, slightly transparent or translucent viscous liquid, with water as a thickening agent. Solid sodium silicate is a colorless, light-colored transparent or translucent glass block. It can be divided into liquid quenching, solid quenching and water quenching. This substance is scientifically known as a "colloid".
The main uses of silica sols are as follows.
1.Used as an adhesive for various refractory materials, with strong adhesion and heat resistance (15,000℃-1600℃).
2. Used in the coating industry, it can make the coating firm and has the functions of anti-fouling, anti-fouling, aging resistance and fire prevention.
3. Used in thin shell precision castings to make the shell shape firm and the casting smoothness high. The molding quality of water glass is better than water glass. It can reduce the cost and improve the operation standard.
4. Silica sol has high specific surface, which can be used to prepare catalyst and prepare metal catalyst.
5. It can be used in paper industry, such as glass sticker anti-adhesive, photographic paper pre-modifier, plastic woven bag anti-slip agent, etc.
6. It can be used as sizing agent in textile industry. Together with degreasing agent, it can effectively solve the spinnability of wool and otter wool, reduce breakage, avoid flower flying, improve efficiency and increase economic benefits.
7. Used as ferrite core modifier, apparent tube thickener, floor wax anti-slip agent, etc.
Water glass is used as follows: in chemical production, it is the basic raw material for the production of silicon compounds, used in the production of silica gel, silica, zeolite molecular sieve, sodium metasilicate pentahydrate, silica sol, layer silicon, instant powder sodium metasilicate, sodium methylsilicate and other silicate products; in the light industry, engineering machinery water glass casting it is not only an indispensable raw material for soap powder, soap and other cleaning agents, but also a water softener for the textile industry It is used for coloring, bleaching, desizing; in mechanical engineering, generally used in forging, grinding wheel manufacturing and metal corrosion; in the construction industry, mining machinery water glass casting it is usually used in the production of fast-drying cement, acid-resistant cement waterproof oil, soil curing agent, refractory materials, etc.. In the agricultural field, agricultural machinery parts water glass casting it can be used to manufacture silica fertilizer; In addition, it can also be used as silica-aluminum catalyst, soap filler, crude oil hydrogen cracking corrugated material, paper binder, metal additives, water softener, detergent additives, refractory materials and porcelain raw materials.
Contact: Manager Zhou
Address: No.2 Yinhe Road, Qucun Town, Fenghua District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Swipe to contact us